Here’s a recap of some of the articles, community posts, and tweets coming from Day 2 of the Emerson Exchange in Nashville.
ControlGlobal.com Emerson Exchange headlines from Tuesday:
- Electronic Marshalling Slashes Costs for Sulfuric Acid Maker
- Emerson ‘Charms’ Hazardous Areas
- Smart Wireless Solving More Problems for More Users
- Chloride UPS Diagnostics Now Integrated with Emerson Platforms
- Companies Battle Recession Fatigue with AMS Suite APM
- Nail a Speech, Launch a Career
- New User Interface Approach Helps Simplify the Digital Field
- How to Justify Predictive Maintenance Investments
- Users Sparked by Search for Unconventional Gas
Gary Mintchell’s Feed Forward blog – Emerson Exchange News – Smart Energy Initiative
The Read-out Instrumentation Signpost blog – #EMrex coming to Europe (Emerson Exchange Europe, Middle East Africa website)
Utilities-me.com – New transmitter to identify steam leaks launched
Discussions in the Emerson Exchange 365 online community:
- Knowledge base prototype – looking for your thoughts
- Third Party Access – Data to and from Ovation
- Looking for Presenters for the Dusseldorf 2012 Emerson Global Users Exchange
- Best Tip You’ve Picked Up?
- Is .NET coming to DELTAV?
- What was your favourite presentation, short course or workshop you experienced this week and why?
Here’s a summary of my posts from yesterday:
- Celebrating 10 Years of the Rosemount 3051S in Action
- Wireless Relief Valve Monitoring is Now Possible
- Wireless Field Networks are Secure
- Instant ROI with Steam Trap Monitoring
- Addressing Partial Stroke Testing Fears – Avoiding False Trips, Risk Through…
And of course, the Emerson Exchange Twitter tweets tagged with #EMRex are continuing to flow.